1. Make sure that you have wet shaved all over. If you have ingrown hairs be sure to treat these. You need to make sure that you are exfoliating often and moisturizing with The O.G. One For All Nourishing Moisturizer twice a day to avoid ingrown hairs.
2. Before applying Shapeshift Beard Cover, we always recommend applying a Yunefi's Runway Realness Face Primer. This primer is used to make the makeup products last longer and this is important when covering beard shadow.
3. Apply Shapeshift Beard Cover in a patting motion, then press it in with a sponge. But don't smear or drag it! It'll keep it from caking and creasing. This will correct the undertones of the skin with orange that will cancel out the blue-ish tinge associated with beard shadow.
4. Apply Manifest Pro HD Cream Foundation on your face blending it well with Manifest Perfection Beard Cover.
5. Sweep on our light, oil-absorbing Manifest Translucent Setting Powder to set your concealer in place so that it lasts all day.
Questions? Hit us up on social. We are here to help.